Friday, Aug. 23, 2019
“The Pride of the City”
August 23, 2019
- Interested in playing volleyball? Freshman try-outs are today at 3:00! Hope to see you there!
- Any and all girls interested in playing tennis this fall can see Coach Krieger in room 314. All are welcome!
- Interested in getting involved in an extra-curricular activity and supporting your community? Join Key Club! Our first meeting is Monday right after school in room 305! Hope to see you there!
- What team does more flips than cheerleading? More kicks than soccer? More sets than volleyball? More yards than football? And has a concrete wall as their finish line? That’s right! It’s SWIMMING! We are looking for 12 more women to learn to be better swimmers! Stop by the pool at 2:45 to find out more information!
- Are you experiencing FOMO because you didn't buy a yearbook last year? Do you want to look back on all the cool stuff we did last year? Stop by the yearbook table at Meet the Lions Night. Yearbooks are $50 and can be purchased with cash or check.
- Missed buying a yearbook last year? Stop by Mrs. Cannon's room 202 or Mrs. Parker's room 715 before or after school to purchase one. Cash or check accepted. See the treasurer for credit card payments.
- Happy Birthday Ms. Mitchell!!!