RHS Covid Protocols
Richwoods High School
In-person Instruction – Students will attend school in person, Monday through Friday, 7:30-2:00.
- WCTC students will attend in person, on their current schedule.
- No changes have been made to our in-person instruction at this time.
- Students will maintain 6 feet of social distancing, when possible.
- Cleaning solution will be available in each classroom.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each classroom.
Breakfast and Lunch – Students will be provided with breakfast and lunch.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided, following social distancing protocols.
- Breakfast will be provided in “grab and go” fashion – students will receive their breakfast at each of the main entrances (main entrance, 100 hallway, and 500 hallway).
- Students will eat their breakfast socially distanced in the café and Terrazzo.
- Lunch will be provided in “grab and go” fashion – students will receive their lunch in the café and/or Terrazzo.
- Students can choose to bring a sack lunch if they do not want a school lunch.
- 6 feet of distance will be maintained whenever possible.
Wellness Checks – Wellness checks are not required at this time.
Lockers – Lockers will continue to be utilized.
- Students will also be allowed to carry backpacks if they do not want to utilize their locker.
Technology – All students will be provided with a laptop device.
- Streams (laptop) issued to each student.
- MS Teams will also be utilized to limit paper transfer between students and teachers.
Supplies - Wellness and Cleaning Supplies have been ordered in abundance.
- Masks - Students/staff/visitors are required to wear a mask.
- Cloth or disposal masks are required – no gators.
- Sanitizer - Hand sanitizer will be available in every room.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and stocked throughout the school day.
Band and Orchestra – Students will continue to participate in band and orchestra.
- Instruments and classrooms sanitized throughout the school day.
- No sharing instruments.
- Masks are required, if/when possible.
Athletic Events – Athletic events will continue their normal schedule.
- Each athlete is allowed two guests.
- Athletes need to communicate who their guest is to their coach.
- Masks are required at all sporting events.
- Concessions will be available.
IHSA – IHSA Updates will be provided on the school website under "Headlines".