Attention 2023 High School Seniors! Are you planning to attend Illinois Central College after you graduate? If so, apply for Peoria Promise!
Peoria Promise provides Tuition reimbursement for you to attend college and get the education you need for a successful career. If you are planning on attending Illinois Central College in the fall OR not sure what direction you will be taking, Peoria Promise is here for you.
All you need to do is:
- Complete the FAFSA application
- Reside in the City of Peoria for at least 4 years
- Graduate from high school (NO GPA requirements)
- Complete the Peoria Promise application. It is free to apply and there is no obligation should you
- not attend. Reimbursement is 50%-100% based on FAFSA score – and is not a loan.
Illinois Central College is one of the premier community colleges in the country providing great educational opportunities, is affordable and very accessible. At a minimum Peoria Promise is a great back up plan.
Application opens February 1, 2023 through May 15, 2023.