Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Science - Special Education Masters of Art - Professional School Counselor
Mrs. Sheila A. Stewart
In light of recent attacks, check out this article: Explaining the News to Our Kids
Hello! My name is Mrs. Stewart and I am the school counselor at Von Steuben Middle School and Washington Gifted Middle School.
As your school counselor, I am able to provide the following services as needed:
· Providing mental, emotional and behavioral support to students and families
· Providing academic support and guidance in educational/career plans
· Organizing appropriate interventions to meet the needs of the students
· Supporting families in crisis and connecting them to community services
· Providing short-term individual counseling
· Collaborating with teachers, administration, and parents in aiding our students on various issues
My foremost goal is to offer support to students, so please do not hesitate to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working together to make this a healthy and successful school year!