At its bi-weekly Peoria Public School Board of Education meetings, board members and administrators recognize the special efforts of community partners, students or groups of students and Peoria Public School staff members. Here are the Community Contribution, Remarkable Spirit and Student Spotlight honorees from Monday, March 25, 2019.
Here are the Community Contribution, Remarkable Spirit and Student Spotlight honorees from Monday, April 8, 2019.
Check out what is happening in our remarkable Peoria Public Schools! Click the links to visit our school websites.
- Spring Break, April 12
- Administrative Offices closed, Friday, April 19
- School resumes, Tuesday, April 23
- Wednesday, April 24, Dierdre Purcell Collins Math Awards
- Wednesday, April 24, Motown and More, Peoria High School
- Friday, April 26, Progress Report 4 sent home
- Saturday, April 27, Kindergarten Roundup, Peoria Zoo, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m
- May 6 - 10, Teacher Appreciation Week
- Tuesday, May 15, School Resource Officer Appreciation Day
- Saturday, May 18, Graduations