Student Leadership Mission Statement
As student leaders, we want to promote a healthy, safe and clean school environment. Ultimately, we want to inspire and motivate others to increase participation in whole-school interactions while encouraging inclusiveness.
Leadership Meeting Dates:
- Thursday, November 15
- Thursday, December 6
- Thursday, December 13-Ringing Bells for Salvation Army
- Thursday, Jan. 24th (Jan. 10th was canceled and scheduled as this date)
- Thursday, February 14
- Thursday, March 14
- Thursday, April 11- canceled due to April blood drive! Letter sent home week of blood drive.
- Dates in May To Be Determined!
*all meetings run from 2:45-3:30
Additional meetings that will be added when we have dates determined to discuss:
- Volunteering time at our blood drive in the spring helping with water, snacks, and signing in donors.
- Volunteering time to count, load, and sort food donations for our annual food drive.
November 15 Meeting: Students worked on PBIS Quarterly Celebration Planning and poster making! We also discussed Ringing the Bells for the Salvation Army and hosting a canned food drive!