Welcome to Ms. Smith 6th grade homepage!
Email Address: email@example.com
Ms. Smith Office Hours 8:15-3:45 M-F
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world" - Nelson Mandela
Microsoft Teams will be the primary source for assignments and lessons. Students and Parents should log in daily.
To access Teams, there are many starting points - pick any one of these options to start using Teams (this applies to both staff and students):
- Type teams.microsoft.com in a web browser and sign in with your Office365/email username & password.
- Double-click MS Teams for EDU icon in the D150 Apps window on a district computer.
- Type office.com in a web browser and sign in with your Office365/email username & password, then click the Teams app.
- Open the Microsoft Teams desktop app - teachers would benefit from the desktop app more than the students.
- Open the Teams app on a phone or tablet - visit https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads#allDevicesSection for how to install on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Windows.
User Name :firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: 8 digit DOB (MMDDYYYY)
Students have a weekly checklist of the work they should be completing daily and weekly. The weekly schedule is also available on MS teams.
ELA list for week of 4/14 ISLAND OF THE BLUE DOLPHINSMATH list for week of 4/14 DIGITAL MATH BOOK ON MS TEAMS