6th and 701 Math:Hello!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you!Ms. Glasper
- Students have been given grade level grids to choose activities from for the Learning Anywhere, Anytime days. Students may complete activities for Tuesday through Friday of this week and then Monday, March 30. Students may choose any 5 activities or log in to work on Acellus, Khan Academy, or Zearn (5th grade). Students are familiar with how to log in. I encourage students to continue math practice and learning at home.
Students will observe their regularly scheduled spring break from Monday, March 23 through Friday, March 27. Finally, Monday, March 30-Friday, April 3rd will also be a Learning Anywhere, Anytime day.
Beginning Monday, April 6, we will start remote learning on line. You will be given a general schedule for the days and when students need to be logged in for their classes. More information is on the way!
If you need to check out a "stream" from the district, you can go the the following site and sign up:
*Devices can be checked out by filling out the form on the Peoria Public Schools website. https://www.peoriapublicschools.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=1&ModuleInstanceID=2924&ViewID=6446EE88-D30C-497E-9316-3F8874B3E108&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=76014&PageID=1
I will be available daily from 9:00-2:30 via e-mail: email@example.com for help and questions.
Thank you and stay safe and healthy,
Additionally:Please see the additional resources attached for home access, materials, lunches, etc. Share as needed.
- Freckle remote access for grades K-3
- Visit this link for virtual Museum tours for K-12 Social Studies, History or Fine Arts: https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/75809/12-world-class-museums-you-can-visit-online
- Visit this article for information about Zoom access being provided for free for grades K-12 students and teachers:
- Book Rack Peoria has FREE books available for all K-12 students in the Peoria area if a message from the parent, guardian, caretaker, etc. is sent to Stacy Hardin, owner, regarding the students age and interests. These books will be available to pick up at the shop starting today (3/16/2020). Curb side pick is an option if requested too!