Congratulations to Ms. Jennifer Hood, the Richwoods High School Employee of the Month!!!
Here are what her colleagues said about her in their nominations:
- Jennifer Hood may not been scene daily by all but behind the scenes, Jennifer has dedicated her time to our students and staff. Jennifer not only holds weekly group sessions for students in need of SEL supports, she also meets daily informally with students who rely on her professionalism and friendship to get through their day.
- Ms. Hood is there for our amazing teachers and staff. No matter the situation, Jennifer works with staff members to provide them the needed supports.
- Ms. Hood has spent endless hours behind the scenes supporting all staff including the admin team and security. It is truly a team effort with Jennifer Hood. She exemplifies “shared leadership” and our PHEARCE philosophy.
- Ms. Hood has been witnessed going above and beyond working with staff members off the clock to ensure they have the supports they need.
- Jennifer Hood is a “Shero” and we are blessed to have her as a part of our RHS family.