Peoria Public Schools uses CrisisGo District-wide
Peoria Public Schools has a new tool in its school safety arsenal. We have implemented CrisisGo District-wide. It increases safety by:
- Creating a platform to build a better safety culture;
- Accelerating safety communication and response;
- Facilitating access to critical information;
- Providing a system for awareness and prevention; and
- Granting access to safety tools for all ages across every device.
CrisisGo puts critical safety information in the palm of your hand. From your classroom roster to real-time alerts, you are now able to access the data you need from your smartphone. The app is available for free in your app store, whether you’re on an Android or an iPhone.
Please take a moment to download the CrisisGo PC app [https://www.crisisgo.com/pc-download] and start learning about everything the system has to offer.