Parents of Student/Athletes:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Please follow the steps below.
Ø Scan the physical, front and back separately, and have ready to upload to the program
Ø Have a copy of your updated insurance card
Ø Have your son/daughters primary physician contact
Ø Have 2 emergency contacts
What to do next:
· Please log on to www.FamilyID.com
· Click “Find a Program”
· Enter Richwoods in the top box and click “Find”
· Click on the correct season for Athletics Registration”
· Read the overview and click “Register Now”
· Either Create an account or Log in
· Choose a sport and fill out the form
· Follow the information and instructions carefully. If you have any questions, please call Kara Harris at 309-693-4400.
· We will be able to view completed forms as well as incomplete forms.