If you are taking your students out of the building for more than an hour, please follow the folowing procedure.
1. Get the reason you are taking students of the building approved by your correct administrator.
2. Obtain the green absence request from Ron Dwyer or printed off from website.
3. Have students fill out the top half of the green sheet and returned signed by a parent or guardian.
4. After signed by a parent/guardian, have the student take the sheet around to all of their teachers so they can sign off on whether the student can go or not.
5. Submita list electronically to Ron Dwyer and Chris Lingenfelter of the students who have recieved parental and teacher permission to attend the activity.
6. Turn in green sheets to Ron Dwyer.