Hello! Welcome to Ms. Ziegenhorn's website for the 2019-20 School Year. If you're looking for video links to help you with assignments for E-Learning, look to the left in the green section. If you need information on a specific class, click on the name of your class. If you want links for practice work, click on links.
To sign into your email, follow these directions:
- > psd150.org/richwoods
- > click OUTLOOK (Blue) tab on left of home screen
- > click email link
- Login: student ID number plus @students.psd150.org (i.e. 12345678@@students.psd150.org) (*Make sure students is plural with an s)
- Password: Student 8 digit birth date (i.e. 02142004)
- Any issues with email access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download MS Teams for the virtual classroom meetings and assignments. It can also be found as an app on your Outlook Email.
Name: Ms. Ziegenhorn
Classes: Sophomore Bridge to Algebra/Core Algera (2nd and 4th hours); Cotaught Algebra with Mrs. Lucas in Room 163 (5th and 7th hours); Cotaught Geometry with Mrs. Maughan in Room 169 (1st and 3rd hours)
Room #: 229Welcome to Ms. Ziegenhorn's web page! I am a Special Education math teacher and I love teaching math. I try to teach math in a way that has meaning, now and forever. I want students to know that math is something they are going to use in their lives everyday for the rest of their lives.Learning math is all about trying and practicing. Math can't be learned by simply sitting in class and listening to a teacher talk. A student has to be an active participant. If you are my student, this means you should:
- take good notes and use them for homework and studying; (Helpful Tip: use colored pens and highlighters)
- ask questions
- answer questions
- participate in small groups
- complete the class work
- complete the homework
- write assignments/tests/quizzes in your student planner
- study for tests/quizzes
- come to after-school tutoring if you are struggling
- stay off your phone when I'm teaching
If you have any questions, I encourage any student or parent to contact me at email@example.com.