2018 - 2019 Assessments and Waivers
Progress Report 4/End of 2nd Semester: May 21 – 23
Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors:
- Thursday May 23 – Full School Day - 1st hr exam
- Friday May 24 – 3 Exams (2,3,4th hr exams) – 10:30 am dismissal
- Tuesday May 28 – 3 Exams (5,6,7th hr exams) – 10:30 am dismissal (Last Day)
Seniors will not take Quarterly Exams Progress Report 4/End of 2nd Semester – The last school day for seniors will be Friday, May 10, 2019.
High School students will not take Spring NWEA Assessment
SAT – April 9, 2019 for all Junior Students
AP Testing – May 6 – 17
IB Testing – May 2 – May 24
End of the School Year Exam Waivers Per Course (2nd Semester Only) - Juniors
Juniors ONLY may waive Progress Report 4/End of 2nd Semester Exams if they meet the following criteria:
- “B” average for the entire school year as of Friday, April 26th
- 5 (five) total days absent for the entire 2018 – 19 school year excused or unexcused (barring approved college visits/school activities)
- Students must submit a waiver request form in the office by the end of the day Friday, April 26th.
IB, AP, Dual Credit End of the School Year Exam Waivers Per (2nd Semester Only)
IB, AP or Dual Credit students MUST take the REQUIRED course assessment – not a Quarterly Exam
*Seniors last day for Credit Recovery, in order to walk in graduation ceremony, is Monday May 13th.
Graduation Ceremonies: May 18th Bradley Renaissance Coliseum
Peoria High: 10:00 am
Manual Academy: 2:00 pm
Richwoods: 7:00 pm