Hello parents and students!
My name is Linda Peavler and I am Trewyn's K - 8th grade school counselor. As an educator with a mental health perspective, I am trained to address the developmental needs of the students with the primary goal to encourage, support and foster positive academic, social, and personal development of Trewyn students.
I am happy to be part of the Trewyn family and look forward to assist the students and families throughout the 2019 - 2020 school year. Please fell free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 672-6500.
Elementary School Counseling Services offered:
- Academic support, including organizational, study and test-taking skills
- Goal setting and decision making
- Education on understanding self and others
- Effective social skills and coping skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- College/Career awareness and exploration
- Individual and small group counseling
- Individual/family/school crisis intervention
- Consultation/collaboration with parents, teachers, and administrators
- One-on-one parent conferencing
- Assistance with community resources/referrals
*these examples are not intended to be all-inclusive
Professional School Counselor