Degrees and Certifications:
1. All student automobiles must be registered with the Assistant Principal’s office & the campus Police office.
2. No student or parent may park in the driveway directly in front of the school. All cars are to be parked only in the assigned spaces (yellow lined parking spots) in the designated areas.
4. Parking decals and/or stickers must be visible at all times in the front windshield of the vehicle on the driver’s side.
5. Students should not sit in cars during the school day or congregate in the parking area before or after school.
6. Students should not allow other students to drive their vehicles.
7. All students driving to and from school events are expected to abide by all laws set forth by the City of Peoria and the State of
The penalty for abusing any of these regulations, or for unsafe driving, will be the revocation of permission to have a car on campus for a specified length of time. Upon entering the property of Richwoods High School, the owner and/or driver of the vehicle consents to search of the entire vehicle and its contents by school officials or school resource officers.