Welcome to the Parent Resource Center!
How To Get InvolvedPeoria Public Schools welcomes all parents and families to get involved in their student's academic journey. There are many opportunities to get involved with Peoria Public Schools, we encourage families to become active at the individual school level or at the district wide level. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your individual school or call the Communications and Community Engagement Office at (309) 672-6744.
Parent University, March 21, 2019
Don't miss Peoria Public Schools Parent University, Thursday, March 21, 5 - 8 p.m. at the Peoria Public Library, Main and Monroe in downtown Peoria.
Here are some highlights:
- Dinner featuring award-winning Healthy Tex-Mex recipes from the 2019 Future Chef finalists
- Presentations by multiple children's authors from around the state
- Information from the Align Peoria Literacy A-team
- Presentation on the Crisis Go app by School Safety Director Demario Boone
- Presentation on the Wraparound Center by SEL Director Derrick Booth
- Book give-aways by Scholastic and Barnes & Noble booksellers
Bus transportation will be available from Manual Academy, Trewyn School, Harrison Community Learning Center, Glen Oak Community Learning Center, Peoria High School and Woodruff Career and Technical Center (WCTC).Parent UniversityPeoria Public School utilizes Parent University to meet the needs of our students, families, and community. Parent University events provide the opportunity for families to get a wide variety of resources under the umbrella of five topics:Parent University Agenda
Opening / Parent Forum: 5 pm
A light meal will be served throughout the eventSocial and Emotional LearningCommon Core StandardsForms and Notices
Today is Thursday, April 15, 2021