Trewyn K-8 School aims to develop lifelong learners that are knowledgeable, skilled, compassionate, principled and action-oriented. Through a rigorous program of inquiry Trewyn students will become internationally minded individuals that help create a better world.Our Vision:
Success for All!Our Values:
- Expectations of Excellence: An environment of high expectations in which all people consistently strive to operate at optimal performance levels.
- Respect: Caring for all people and valuing their unconditional worth.
- Integrity/Ethical Behavior: Consistent actions based on the highest standards of credibility, honesty, and ethical behavior.
- Collaboration: Working together to achieve common goals through open and honest communications.
- Communication: Conveying thoughts and ideas through a variety of mediums that promote clarity and understanding.
- Accountability/Commitment: Accepting personal responsibility for the accomplishment of organizational goals.