Classroom Guidelines, Requirements, Expectations
Welcome! My name is Ms. Westbrook, and I will be your teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. I hope you had an enjoyable summer break. Please read this document, review with your parents/guardians, and feel free to email me if you have questions/concerns. It is important that you understand these guidelines for you to successfully complete your course work.
- Daily grades will be recorded as a percentage score, not a letter grade.
- You should have picked up a schedule, a stream with log in information, and textbooks (if you have not, please contact the office immediately to arrange a pick up time.
- You are expected to log in to your assigned class in MS Teams at the designated times in order to receive teacher instruction and assistance. The bell schedule is as follows
1st hr. 7:30-8:53
2nd hr. 8:13-8:53
3rd hr. 8:56-9:36
4th hr. 9:39-10:19
5th hr. 10:22-11:02
6th hr. 11:37-12:17
7th hr. 12:20-1:00
- You will be marked absent if you do not log in at the designated time. You will be allowed to make up the work but will only receive partial credit. So, please pay attention to due dates.
- Once you have logged into MS Teams, locate your scheduled class and join the group for instruction. Failure to do so will be counted as an absence.
- Do not turn in blank or incomplete assignments. They will be returned ungraded.
- When using MS Teams, everyone will be respectful
Remember…. It is my responsibility to teach by providing a learning environment that is welcoming, safe, and comfortable and it is your responsibility to comply with these guidelines and strive to be the best that you can be during these challenging times!!! I can be reached at 672-6600 after 1pm if you have any questions or concerns.
Ms. WestbrookName: Belinda WestbrookGrade: 10-12th Special Education English/ScienceEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Ms. Westbrook's webpage.