Peoria Public Schools
Responsive Web Design
Peoria Public Schools is excited to partner with Acellus to provide our families with a reimagined option to receive a quality education! Acellus uses video-based lessons with cutting-edge technology to accelerate learning, elevate standardized test scores, reduce dropout rates, and transition more students into careers and college. Our PPS Learning Online program allows families the flexibility of schooling at home while being supported by online instruction delivered through the Acellus platform and monitored directly by a PPS classroom teacher. We currently offer PPS Learning Online for students who are enrolled in 2nd through 8th grade.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2023-2024 school year!
All students who wish to be considered for the PPS Learning Online program in the 2023-2024 school year must submit the below application no later than May 31, 2023.
- Families wishing to participate must be registered with the Peoria Public Schools district through their home school.
- Applications will be reviewed and considered based on the student's past success working online. Final approval will be made by the student's home school administration.
- Please submit a separate application for each student you wish to be considered for PPS Learning Online next year.
- Families will be notified by email whether or not their student was approved to participate in PPS Learning Online for the 2023-24 school year during the week of the week of June 12th.
- Students entering 6th grade must be in compliance with physical/immunization requirements by August 2, 2023 for the 2023-24 school year. Students not in compliance by August 2, 2023 will be excluded from the online program. Please check the district website for current requirements.
- Families participating in PPS Learning Online do not qualify for EBT.