MS. HENRY'S CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS:
1. Stay seated.
2. Raise your hand to speak.
3. Keep hands to yourself.
4. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
IF CLASSROOM EXPECATIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED THE FOLLOWING WILL TAKE PLACE:
1. Redirection: Verbal or Non-Verbal.
2. Change of location within the classroom...Refocus/Reflect.
3. Student conference and/or loss of priviledge.
4. Referral/Removal from class and parent contact.
STERLING SCHOOL GOALS:
1. Jaguars strive to be decent human beings.
2. Jaguars strive for personal betterment.
3. Jaguars strive for academic growth.