Third Grade Supply List 2018-2019
- Pencils, #2 lead, 48 Ticonderoga (bring to school sharpened, if possible)
- Small, hand-held pencil sharpener
- Crayons, 1 box of 24
- Colored pencils—12 pack
- Thick, washable markers (8 or 10 pack)
- Thin Expo dry erase markers—4 pack
- Erasers-2 Pink Pearl
- 1 - 4 oz. bottle Elmer’s glue
- 1 large Elmer’s glue stick
- Ruler, combination customary/metric
- 2 – 2 pocket plastic folders
- 2 spiral notebooks, wide-ruled (no perforated pages, please)
- 1 composition notebook
- Ziploc slider bags-quart size (girls only)
- Ziploc slider bags—gallon size (boys only)
- 1 large container antibacterial wipes
- Kleenex – 3 large boxes
- Student book bag or back pack
- $5 for classroom needs (classroom/student needs not covered by supply list)
- Kellar Student Planner (purchase at school—bring $5 the first week of school)
* Label supplies with student’s name in permanent marker.
*Gym shoes are to be worn on P.E. days.
*Some supplies may need to be replenished during the school year.