• Requesting High School Transcripts


    To request an official high school transcript for a former student, please fill out the Peoria Public Schools Consent to Disclosure of School Student Records & Information form and mail, fax, or email it to our office.  We must have received this completed form in order to process any request for records, per our District’s policy. 


    Please note that we charge a $5 fee for all records; checks and money orders should be made payable to Peoria Public Schools.  We ask that you please allow 2-3 business days for your request to be processed.


    Mail to:

    Peoria High School

    Att’n: Alumni Records

    1615 N. North St.

    Peoria, IL 61604


    Fax: (309) 672-6629


    Email: leah.abel@psd150.org