Please click on the link to view the Sophomore Enriched syllabus for the 2019-2020 school year.
Sophomore Enriched World Literature is a course that continues to develop students’ reading, writing, and speaking skills through literature, grammar, vocabulary, and composition. This course demands a heavy emphasis on writing and analysis. The expectation will be placed on the student to complete extensive reading and writing outside, and in, class.Students AND Parents! Sign up for text message reminders about daily classroom materials, homework assignments, or upcoming deadlines!
How to sign up:
- Text 810-10
- Enter class code @rhsengiie
- If you have not used Remind before, respond with your full name
- Reply with S or P for “Student” or “Parent”
All email correspondence between teacher and student MUST come from the student's PSD150 account. Yes, students have a PSD email address!
ACCESSING YOUR PSD150 ELECTRONIC TOOLS:
- Your email address is: studentID@students.psd150.org
- Your password is your birthday in this format: mmddyyyy
Here's how you access it:
- Go to District Webpage
- Click on Staff Systems
- Click on Staff Email
- Use: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/?realm=psd150.org
- Student Login: ID@students.psd150.org
- Student Password: mmddyyyy
You can also download and access electronic tools on your personal devices. Here's how:
Every Friday, sophomore English classes participate in Sustained Silent Reading, or, SSR. See the assignment attached: SSRTips for great annotations:Vocabulary from Latin and Greek Roots - Quizlet study activities
- Log in to your email.
- Click on student name.
- Click on “My Account”
- Scroll down and click on “Manage Installs”
- Click “Install Desktop Applications”
- Options will appear. Choose the program you want to install.
- Scroll to bottom and click “Install”