People who are knowledgeable explore concepts, ideas, and issues that have local and global significance. Knowledgeable people acquire in-depth knowledge and develop understanding across a broad and balanced range of disciplines.
Making the IB Connection at School
Students were given the opportunity to demonstrate knowledge in a trivia game. Questions spanned a broad range of topics. Students enjoyed trying to be the first to press a buzzer to be the one who would answer the question. Students also enjoyed watching the Super IB Bobcats gain knowledge on the whereabouts of El Globo Gang and Mr. Confidence! Thanks to Professor IB, who is full of knowledge, their questions were answered!
Making the IB Connection at Home
Here are some fun ways to help you build your child's knowledge at home:
- Play age-appropriate trivia games
- Have your child read to you from a broad range of topics
- Read to your child at a reading level a bit higher than their reading level, from a broad range of topics
- Visit the local museums, zoos, parks, etc.
- Check out foreign language instructional materials from the library and learn some words together