Northmoor is a "Nut-Free School." We do not allow/offer peanut or peanut by-products in our school. Please note that we have recently enrolled students who have severe allergic reactions to peanut butter, tree-nuts, and other nut by-products. Reactions to the smell or inadvertent consumption of peanut butter can range from mild allergic reactions to serious harm or even fatal results. Students, who are not allergic, are asked to never bring peanut butter/ by-products to school. Under no circumstances are treats, candies, or snacks brought into the school or classroom to contain peanut or nut by-products. On behalf or our students who allergic to nuts, we are sincerely grateful for your anticipated cooperation with this safety policy.