Rising Star (School Improvement Plan) - 2013-2014
Five indicators Richwoods will focus on for the 2013-2014 school year:
- ID01 - A team structure is officially incorporated into the school improvement plan and school governance policy. - Full implementation by May 2014
- ID06 - The principal maintains a file of the agendas, work products, and minutes of all teams. - Full implementation by May 2014
- ID07 - A Leadership Team consisting of the principal, teachers who lead the Instructional Teams, and other key professional staff meets regularly (twice a month or more for an hour each meeting). - Full implementation by May 2014
- ID10 - The school’s Leadership Team regularly looks at school performance data and aggregated classroom observation data and uses that data to make decisions about school improvement and professional development needs. - Full implementation by May 2015
- IIIA35 - Students are engaged and on task. - Full implementation by May 2015
Full implementation means a plan is in place for each indicator and documentation is provided. The plan for each indicator is continually reviewed and modified when appropriate each year.