Welcome to the Accountability and Research Department. The Accountability and Research Department facilitates all assessment, research, and accountability initiatives within the district.
Accountability and Research News
December 7, 2015
The Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) score reports will be released on December 11, 2016. District and School data may be viewed on this date at the Illinois Report Card website: www.illinoisreportcard.com.
The PARCC score reports will show how a student performed on each portion of the PARCC assessment as well as the student's overall score, which will fall within one of five performance levels that indicate the extent to which a child demonstrated understanding of grade-level subject standards. Students whose scores fall within level 4 or 5 have a demonstrated that they have a thorough understanding of grade-level content and are on the right track to being ready for college-level coursework. Students with level 3 scores are approaching expectations, but may need additional assistance mastering content. Students earning level 1 or 2 scores need greater supports and help to master content. The reports will also allow the comparison of how a student is doing compare to others in his or her school, district, or state.
Results for schools and individual students will likely appear lower than what educators and families typically expect. The PARCC assessment sets new goals for our students using higher expectations that match the rigor and scope of the Illinois Learning Standards. Therefore, lower proficiency scores do not mean that our schools are performing worse or that students are learning less or are not as capable. The change is simply a reflection of how statewide assessments have evolved to meet higher standards that promote college and career readiness in the 21st century for all students.
November 23, 2015
Illinois Report Card
The Illinois State Board of Education has posted updated district data on the Illinois Report Card Website: www.illinoisreportcard.com. This online report card presents a comprehensive view of our schools and is a great source of information for parents and the community.
October 19, 2015
Professional Development Resources
All educators in our district now have on-demand access
to online professional development through the Ed Leaders Network (ELN). You
should have received an email with your login credentials last week. If you
have not received login credentials please check your spam or junk email
folder. The ELN provides quality professional development and a professional
networking community so educators may learn and interact with peers and experts
from across the county. Please visit the ELN website to learn more: www.edleadersnetwork.org
Accountability and Research Calendar
- ACCESS Testing Window: January 11 - February 12, 2016
- DLM-AA Testing Window: March 21 - May 13, 2016
- ACT Initial Test Date: April 19, 2016
- ACT Makeup Test Date: May 3, 2016
- ACT Accommodations Testing Window: April 19 - May 3, 2016
- PARCC Testing Window: March 8 - April 27, 2016
State Reporting Dates
- Fall Enrollment Data: October 16, 2015
- Service Provider Data: October 16, 2015
- Student Address Data: October 16, 2015
- Fall Student Course Assignment: November 2, 2015
- Fall Teacher Course Assignment: November 2, 2015
- ACCESS Label File: November 6, 2015
- ELL Data: March 2, 2016
- Immigrant Education Program: March 2, 2016
- ACCESS Scores Available on SIS: May 4, 2016
- ACCESS Assessment Corrections Due: May 22, 2016
- Winter/Spring/Summer Student Course Assignment: July 31, 2016
- Winter/Spring/Summer Teacher Course Assignment: July 31, 2016
- ACCESS Posting of Final Scores: Mid-July, 2016
- Exit Enrollments: July 31, 2016
- Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rates Finalized: August 15, 2016