The mission of Hines Primary School, a diverse learning community committed to excellence, is to ensure each child grows in character, academics, and relationships with others by creating a safe, positive and nurturing environment in which a caring, professional staff uses effective educational practices and partners with families and other community members.
- Each student will meet or exceed the Districts grade level expectations and state standards as measured by PARCC.
Each student will develop and consistently demonstrate the adopted Hines School character traits, leading towards positive behavior to self and others.
- We will provide the necessary support to assure all staff use effective and innovative instructional practices and data analysis to help each student achieve our mission and objectives.
- We will implement Project CARE (PBIS) and character education in order to define, teach, and reinforce desired character traits in the way people behave and interact with others.
- We will create a higher standard of professionalism by holding one another accountable in the way we interact and communicate with adults and children.
- We will increase family and community partnerships in the Hines learning community to support our families and their commitment to the education of their children.